Nominee, ACMA - Female Artist (2011 - 2015)
Songwriter, Cymba Music Publishing (2014)
Nominee, ACMA - Song of the Year (#Awesome) & Fan's Choice (2014)
Nominee, Edmonton Music Awards - Artist to Watch (2014)
TV Song Credits - 'Alberta Pride' & 'Taste the Sun', Emmy Winning Detroit PBS series 'Off the Beaten Palate' (2013)
Winner, NACMAI International Female Entertainer & Female Vocalist (New Modern Country, Youth) (2013)
Winner, NACMAI International Songwriter & Co-Songwriter (Larry Wayne Clark) (New Modern Country, Youth) (2013)
Winner, Global Country Star Search (Youth) (2012)
Nominee, CN Award for Youth Artist, 25th Mayor's Celebration for the Arts (2012)
Olivia Wik is a pop singer and songwriter with over 250 original songs in her multi-genre catalogue. Olivia has written with more than 100 songwriters from North America, Barbados, Finland, Spain, Sweden, Japan and England and has a publishing deal with Cymba Music Publishing (Toronto). Her credits include:
Olivia is a 2014 Edmonton Music Awards nominee (Artist to Watch), 2014 ACMA Song of the Year nominee and 5-time ACMA nominee for Female Artist & Fan's Choice. She has been entertaining audiences at main events such as 2015 K-Days , New Year's Eve at City Hall in Edmonton, 'Diamonds in the Rough Stage' (CCMA week), 2014 Alberta Country Webcast, and at Calgary Stampede's 'Window on the West'.
Olivia has been involved with several charities. She performed at the 5th Annual Helping Families annual art exhibit in support of the Helping Families Handle Cancer Foundation and participated at the Annual Block Party for Ronald MacDonald House in Edmonton. Olivia supported Diva Day for the One Love Africa Foundation, was an opening act for the band PRISM (Dreamcatcher Foundation benefit) and has been a part of Strathcona County's Relay for Life Cancer fundraiser, the 2012 Tulong Sa Kapwa benefit for Philippine flooding victims, Invisible Children Benefit concert, Run Wild Marathon, Adam Stock and Playing for Change.
© 2014 Olivia Wik Singer/Songwriter All Rights Reserved
• She's So Hepburn, co-written with Bryan Finlay and Rob Wells, released by YTV's 2014 The Next Star contestant Ryland Clark;
• Be Yourself, 2014 Every Woman Organization compilation CD, co-written with Sophie Serafino & Dan Hill, produced by Rob Wells
• #Awesome, co-written with Calgary songwriter Chard Morrison, released by Connor James, nominated ACMA country song;
• Please Maybe, co-written with Olivia Rose, released by Olivia Rose;
• Mad About It, co-written with Lisa Nicole, released by Lisa Nicole;
• Empire, co-written with and released by folk/pop singer Rebecca Lappa; and
• Taste the Sun and Alberta Pride, featured on the Emmy Award Winning PBS show ‘Off the Beaten Palate”.